http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Friday, July 11, 2014

Favourite Things Friday # 25

Hello Friday! Apologies for missing Wednesday's post, a lot of my time has been devoted to a certain something I'll be talking about in the near(ish) future, and this week sort of flew by in  a blur of work and spreadsheet making. Exciting stuff I know. On with the show:

Ghost Brooch by Clairey Lou Creations
How freekin' cute is this little dude? Claire has a bunch of equally adorable creations in her shop. I love them all, but my other spooky-adorable favourite is the tooth brooch!

Zig Zag Print Two Piece Dress by I'm Your Present
Love. This. It's ridiculously rad and versatile, and I'm all about mix and match pieces.

"Hiding The Eggs" Original Illustration by Marmee Craft
How gorgeous is this watercolour illustration?

Addams Family Stickers by BantamBB
Such cool illustrations in this shop. I want 'em all!

This may just be my favourite thing ever. Talk about guts! I've been kicked out of freekin' Goodwill for doing the same thing, can you imagine pulling this in Ralph Lauren?!


Happy Friday!
facebookTumblrinstagramGoogle+ShopPinterest
currently listening to: "Pagan Poetry" by Bjรถrk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...