http://myopicsquid.blogspot.ca/p/foxyform-functiond-t-var-g-d.html

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Monthly Goals

Welcome to a new regular post on The Myopic Squid! Every month I make a list of goals for the next month, and every month that piece of paper containing my list mysteriously disappears. Sometimes it gets lost in a stack of other papers, sometimes it falls behind my desk, sometimes it gets sucked into the void to a parallel dimension where all other things I lose end up, never to be heard from again. Parallel dimension Berlyn has an organized life and a consistently updated blog thanks to me. She probably has my pink lace socks too. But back to the point. Instead of making a list I forget about and never track the progress of, I've decided to share my goals here.

Every month I'll be posting a list of things I'd like to accomplish in the next month, and recap on the results of the previous month. Beginning with June. In June I want to
Let's see how many things I can cross off my list in the coming month. Talk about a kick in the pants! I like the thought of adding little things to my days to get me experiencing life. Here's to the month ahead!




facebookTumblrinstagramGoogle+ShopPinterest

currently listening to: Paramore by Paramore

4 comments:

  1. That is the perfect list of goals that I need to do too haha I've done a 365 project before but never a 52 week one. Seems much easier to do, hopefully! Maybe turn the draw something into that project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had two failed attempts at a 365 project so I'm really hoping only needing a photo per week will keep me on track. That's a good idea, the drawing once a week. Maybe I'll juggle two 52 week projects (yikes) Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. Great goals! I should start doing something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen others do it, but I'm so lazy I never thought I'd stick with it. Surprisingly, it's keeping me motivated ha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...